terça-feira, 7 de junho de 2016

Tutorial: Easy Crochet Butterfly



These cute Crochet Butterflies are so easy to make that you'll want to make more than one for sure!

Grab your threads and crochet hook and let's start!

Today I'll show you only  my pictures! 

I found a very easy to follow tutorial at Marie's Making blog!

There you'll find the step-by-step to crochet them!

I used the following materials:


  • Aunt Lydia's crochet thread # 3 
  • Crochet hook #2.00 mm
  • Black Bead for the head
  • Beads to decorate Optional

See my photos down below:

Round 1


Round 2 If you want you can change colors here!


Round 3 seems a flower! Don't you think?

Fold it in half

And Now to make the body and the antennas I used a black cotton thread and rolled it to close the butterfly. 

I made a knot on the top added a black bead to make its head and gave another knot to secure it!

On the back I sew a brooch closure or you can add a chain to make a keychain! And it's done.


On the yellow one I added more beads...



I hope you like it!

I'm producing a video to show you how to crochet them!

All my love!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário